Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rainbow Honey Fab Summer Set

 Hey guys! I know it's been a long time, lots going on at the moment but I am still around!
 Today I have the Fab Summer Set by Rainbow Honey made exclusively for Fab.com. I love these colors, perfect for summer!
 First up is Schrammi, a dark coral with gold shimmer. Picture is two coats with top coat.


 Tenda is a bright green with gold shimmer. I paired Costa Del Sol, a clear base with various sizes of gold holographic hex glitter and bar glitter, over Tenda. Picture is two coats of Tenda with two coats of Costa Del Sol over the ring finger with top coat.


The FAB Summer Set is now available through fab.com for a limited time only. Each set contains 3 full size 15ml nail lacquers designed exclusively for FAB by Rainbow Honey. $25. While supplies last. For more information visit http://fab.com/designer/rainbow-honey/

*Products in this post were provided for my honest opinion* 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...