Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Marbled Hearts

 Hey guys! I meant to have this posted before Valentines Day but the polish I used for the hearts didn't show well in my pictures so I wanted to do this design again with a different polish to get a better view of it.
 The base is OPI Black Onyx with Orly La Vida Loca dotted on while the base was still wet. Then, with a thin brush I dragged it through the dots to create the hearts.

 This is the way I did it the first time, the red blends into the black somewhat and that was what I really liked since it was more subtle. I used OPI Black Onyx and The Spy Who Loved Me, the pink is just the two swirled together randomly. 

3 comments:

  1. love both so much I love black polish but those heart details and the gloss are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely!! I've to try it :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...