Monday, May 7, 2012

Cult Nails Manipulative

 Hi guys, I hope you all had a great weekend! We have been really busy the past few days checking out the cherry blossoms and other sights close by before my mother-in-law has to go back to the states. The past week has felt like a blur but we have had a lot of fun!
 Today I have another Cult Nails polish. Manipulative is a light blue with a hint of green, it also has silver and blue shimmer. It's gorgeous, I have a few blues similar to this but Manipulative has a better formula for me and the shimmer just makes me like it even more. I really love these types of polishes, they're perfect for summer!
 Pictures is two coats. It was on the thick side but nothing too troubling to work with.


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. What a fresh colour, lovely =) and I just have to say that you have such pretty nails, wish mine looked like that..! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing! Love the shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should really widen your blog column so you can post that gorgeous picture at a bigger size. It looks delicious enlarged!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...