Friday, September 9, 2011

Sally Salon Effects Day 6

 Six days now and no chips, not even tip wear. At first I thought, go ahead put them on and see how long they take to start chipping. They can't last long, right? They will start to chip after a few days of wear but no, they are determined to stay and taunt me now. 
 See, I wanted these to chip soon so I could say, ha, they don't last and I wouldn't be tempted to buy any more of them and I could go back to regular nail polish. Since I ordered new polish last week and thought the Salon Effects wouldn't hold up, that I would be taking this off when they arrived I figured it wouldn't be a big deal. 
 Well, new polish is here and the Salon Effects refuse to budge! I have not been as kind to them as my regular polish manis, putting them through much abuse and they refuse to back down. I swear, I have been TRYING to get these to chip!
 Now, I usually wear my mani for at least a few days to around a week but this is the time that I start to get bored and want to change it.  If they stay on much longer these skulls are going to be cramping my style. I don't know if I will be able to hold out until they chip. 


 Have you had a manicure last so long with out chipping you can't stand it anymore and have to take it off? Ever had one you didn't want to take off?

4 comments:

  1. Wow..this still looks great and it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I tried this, I wore them more than week straight and finally had to put Black Shatter on Top just to give me something new to look at. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iciaravi, thanks! Yes, it does but I am so ready to take it off.

    Ugghhh, KarenD, I told myself I wasn't going to take this off until it chipped. Now I am thinking I might not make it. New polishes are calling me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they've hold up amazingly good.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...