Thursday, June 9, 2011

Black with Silver Shatter

 Everyone is probably sick of seeing Shatter but I wanted to show what I think is the best combo with the silver. I had this on as a pedicure since I got silver the beginning of May but wanted swatches of it as a manicure after I took it off last night. I really love this combination. Picture is two coats Black Onyx with Silver Shatter and top coat.


 Since I took my Harajuku mani off yesterday, it was still holding up but I was bored with it, I am thinking of a candy mani now. Orange maybe?
 Are you guys sick of the shatters, crackles, fractures, whatever yet? I really want to try the Turquoise Shatter and a few of the China Glaze Crackle Metals.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sick of shatters yet! I wanna try Navy Shatter! ;D
    Black and silver look great, you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailderella, I just wish their were more color choices like an orange or green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, green and orange would be cool indeed!
    When Shatters became trendy, I didn't like them. I was really really really sick of seeing mani with Black Shatter as I din't like it...
    But since OPI came with different colors, I started being interested in Shatters...everything started with Silver Shatter for me!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the silver over the black. Their are a few other colors I would like to have in the shatters but I am not a huge fan, I like regular old nail art much more.
    I can see why many people like them though. It does make things different if you aren't into nail art or just don't have much time, they are quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...