Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mad as a Hatter compared to Sparkle-icious

 Many people have been asking is Sparkle-icious from the OPI Burlesque collectione dupe for Mad as a Hatter. I am sorry to say it is not.
 Sparkle-icious has three colors, gold, blue and pink where as Mad as a hatter has several different color glitters of different sizes in it. The glitter in Sparkle-icious seems to all be the same size glitter.
 Although, if you can not get Mad as a Hatter I suggest layering Sparkle-icious over a dark silver like Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, it appears much more the same that way.
 This picture is one coat. Mad as a Hatter is on pinky and middle and Sparkle-icious in on ring and index


 These pictures are three thin coats. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...