Thursday, December 16, 2010

China Glaze Phat Santa compared to Essie Limited Addiction

 I have both and they looked exactly the same in the bottle so I thought I would compare them. Here is a picture of Phat Santa on index and ring finger with Limited Addiction on middle and pinky. In the picture Phat Santa shows the most real life color on my ring finger. I don't know why it showed so dark on my index. This is two coats of each. There is a bit of visible nail line and could have used a third but it wasn't that noticeable until I looked at these pictures.



 Limited Addiction is a bit darker but not by much. It also seemed to go on a bit smoother although I think I personally prefer Phat Santa as it dried a bit quicker and I like the lighter shade better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...